Thursday, January 6, 2011

NORDESTE'11

Happy 2011 Everyone!

I don't have much time to blog you all about my New Year's experience. As we are speaking I am trying to put together my bag to leave on my one month trip to explore Brasil's northeast coast! I will be riding on buses with about 100 other exchange students for the month! I'll meet up with Mia who is also from Northfield, Killian and Ruby who are from MN, and Alejandro and Alejandra (From my district) are going as well!! It should be a fabulous experience and I can't wait for it to start!

As for New Year's we celebrated by having the same people we celebrated Christmas with over at our house. We watched the New Year's eve show, although I refuse to believe it's New Years without Dick Clark's rocking eve and the ball drop. Then we all went outside and waited until it was January 1st. At midnight fireworks went off from all around us, we live in the center of town and there were shows at just about every edge of town. It was amazing! Then my brother and sister and I got ready and we went out for the night to a New Year's club event. It was a good time with good music and lots of people, some I hadn't seen in a very long time!

Other than that I've been getting ready for my trip, which I'm going to finish doing. If you are interested in what I'm up to, follow me on Twitter @leetha2010 . That'll be easiest for me to update, and quickest as well! Talk to you later!

Beijos:*
Aletha

No comments:

Post a Comment